Thursday, January 07, 2010

No title, will let the post speak for itself

It started off like any other crazy day in our little world. Sam has decided he REALLY loves his sister and NEEDS her to be around him. This morning was no exception. He wanted Molly's chair next to his while they ate pop tarts and watched morning cartoons
I couldn't resist, had to put this one in here... apparently I made a better door than window for Miss Molly--- I kept getting in her way during the photo shoot :)It wasn't that much later after the sweetness of the kids sitting together that I headed to the kitchen to make us all some lunch... As I was cooking the grilled cheese sandwiches I looked out into the family room. I saw an ugly, yet familiar site. This is what I got when I reached for the camera--- apparently little Miss powder was quite pleased with herselfAs I go to the table to assess the damage, I see this... Molly deciding to take a load off after all the hard work she had done. (or better yet, I think it was her calculated way to get powder ALL over the couch) I also love the way I captured Sam checking out the mess."Oh, yes, sit back and relax, that's it, maybe no one will notice that I sprinkled powder everywhere" notice Sam telling me that she even got it all in HIS blanketOh wow!! I have been missing my favorite green friend. I must have left it here while I was destroying the house. Better get it now before mom sees it, it might place me at the scene of the crime. Hmmm, I bet the powder has a great flavor.See, I will just stand over here and smile. She will never suspect me!! I bet she blames my idol the one they call SAM... this looks like something he would do.See, I told ya, click HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me when I say...these days will pass (too quickly) Don't wish them away even though they are hard to deal with many times. You have a good additude and spirit with it all....after all...who else is going to grab the camera and take pictures of the messes.haha
Love ya!