Friday, March 19, 2010

why do I try?

My goal:
To obtain photo of children together and both smiling. doesn't sound very difficult does it?!

My results (after several days of trying):

and the winner is....You mean this is the best you can do?! (yeah, I said that too)Molly got the memo, Sam did not
Have I mentioned Sam has learned to cross his eyes? This was the day he started
I guess Molly thought, "well, if Sam is going to be goofy in these pictures I may as well leave"Per mommy's request... "Sam why don't you hold Molly and smile" Molly not on board with this oneSam attempting to do what is asked of him, Molly, well she wants NO part in itDay 3... they always say that 3rd time is the charm right?! --- what do you say?!Molly had the audacity to "steal" the all important diaper wipe from Sam. (thus causing a complete melt down)After this, I put the camera away and thought "this is why I pay the professionals, guess I better make an appointment"

1 comments:

毅力 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.