Monday, March 29, 2010

hat girl

Molly has decided she LOVES hats. She will go searching through the house to find a hat, any hat will do. Last Wednesday night Molly insisted on wearing Sam's knit winter hat. It was not cold out, and I guess I had forgotten it was on (since she wears it all the time). We were rushing around to get to church and when I took her to the nursery one of her caretakers looked at me a little puzzled and asked if the weather had changed a lot colder. I too, was a little confused, then I took a good look at my daughter and realized she still had that silly hat on. (and yes, she screamed bloody murder when I removed it) Here are just a few that I was able to get a picture of...

the hat that matches her coat
Sam's baseball cap

baseball cap along with cowboy hat
straw hat
cowboy hat
fire hat
She even enjoys wearing a grocery bag--- too bad she won't wear the cute hats that match her dresses, or a hat when we go out into the sunshine to help protect that pretty little porcelin skin of hers!!!well, had to get the hat "master" Sam in here too-- he has on 4 hats!!! wonder where she gets it?!

1 comments:

Emily said...

My middle boy went through a 'hat phase', too. He also went through a 'shoe phase'. It's fun to see life through their eyes.