Monday, March 15, 2010

One potato, 2potato, 3 potato 4...

Where oh where has the time gone? 4... FOUR... 4... CUATRO... 4... My baby is 4 YEARS OLD!!! it seems like just yesterday we were here: in the hospital, all fresh and new weighing in at 8 pounds 11.5 ounces
then that little boy turned ONE and we got to watch him grow in wondernext he actually turned TWO and we were able to survive enjoy those "terrible two's"then that special year, 3--- oh, the "trying" 3's came and wentAnd now that little boy had the audacity to turn 4! I have not read ahead yet to see what 4 is like, but the past couple of days sure have been fun! Wouldn't it be nice to call this the "fun fours?!"Sam, I sure have enjoyed each stage we have gone through so far. You are the greatest gift that God could have allowed me to have. I am so honored to be called your Mommy. You are such a sweet little boy and have such a tender heart. I hope that you will be able to maintain that gentleness as you grow into a man. You make me laugh everyday. I love your funny little personality, and your budding sense of humor. You melt my heart every time you run up to me just to give me a spontaneous hug and kiss, tell me that you love me and that I am your "great friend" I know that that means that I am quite special to you. You are my joy, I love you and I am looking forward to your next zany adventure, and your next crazy facial expression:I also look forward to all the many ways that you find to "help" me around the house.-- now that you have your chainsaw, I foresee many many things that need to be "trimmed"Happy, happy birthday my sweet baby big boy!!!!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! What a handsome and sweet boy you have grown into in four years!