Saturday, May 30, 2009

caught in the act

Sam was quiet as I was getting supper ready. Little did I know that the new tomatoes would be so enticing. Pre-dinner snack?!Sam left some of his new FAVORITE food on the coffee table. I should have known the snarfer would find it. Molly is not too keen on baby food, and has significantly decreased her formula intake... but she is definitely making up for it in cheerios and snacking off of mommy and Sam's plate. She also enjoys bananasSince it has been so warm out, I have been saving up our stale bread in hopes of going to the park to feed the ducks. It has been so windy that we have not been able to go, but the little snarfer found the stash. She had been playing in the pantry with the 2 liters and water bottles, but I had to take a peek since it got pretty quiet (will I EVER learn? Quite = Trouble)This is where I finally found it, I had been searching for this juice cup all morning...

0 comments: