Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big outing: SAM'S

There is a fun tradition that my parents have started with Sam. If we tag along and go to Sam's warehouse, we usually "dine" there as well. (hey, you can't beat a big hot dog and giant pop for like 2 bucks) Apparently, when you got to Sam's all the rules get thrown out the window?! Sam is allowed to run up and down the picnic area, the only rule is that he must take a bite of hot dog on his return trip. Oh, to be 3 again (but wait, I am sure that this would have NEVER flown for me when I was 3)oh yeah, Molly doesn't have to be bribed to eat... she just YELLS till food is in her mouth

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHEM! Who gave you something different to eat than the rest of the family...because you didn't like what we were having?? eh?
I think you would have been allowed to run around the area...if you would take a bite...spoiled...yep! You were and so is Sam.haha
Hugs,
Ma