Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleep!!

4 hours and 50 minutes. Yes, I said 4 hours and 50 minutes. My sweet daughter went almost 5 hours between feedings. This is what she looked like at midnight:

(bright eyed and trying to hold her own bottle.) much to my surprise she did not make a peep again until 4:50 am! This may not seem like a long time to you, but when she usually wakes up every 2 1/2-3 hours to eat, going almost 5 hours at one time is like sleeping forever (ok, not really--- but it was a nice change of pace) hopefully this is going to be a new trend at our house.


UPDATE: well, sorry to say, it was just a fluke. Sweet Molly had me up at Midnight, 2:30,5 and 7 last night... oh well, soon enough. I know all too well that this little person will grow out of these phases way too fast.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I hope this little cutie has a beautiful smile like her mommy does!!

Sarah said...

It probably won't be a new trend since you said something about it! haha That is the way it always worked with Kailey! I would brag about it, and then it would go away!

Anonymous said...

It is a great day when your baby sleeps longer, and you get more sleep! I remember when Megan did this and then my girlfriend's baby did. It's momentous and worth yelling to the world, even though they don't appreciate it as much as mom and dad do. Emily