Monday, June 30, 2008

Bottle warming

Really, I was only gone for a second. I went into the kitchen (connected to the family room mind you) to warm up a bottle for Molly. Apparently Samuel decided to share his cowboy hats with her. He has had the black one for about a year and a half and LOVES it- especially when he rides on his rocking horse. We just got the brown one-- notice the tag is still attached. He saw the hat in the sack and took it upon himself to try it on. The brown hat was on his head when I went into the kitchen~ this is the sight I saw when I looked up from the kitchen sink. Now the question: do you get upset with the fact that your 2 year old is bugging a sleeping baby or do you thank him for being such a good sharer? Either way it did bring a smile to my face. If Molly only knew what was going on around her.

0 comments: