Sunday, June 15, 2008

Homeward bound

We are finally home after spending 4 days at the hospital. I did receive excellent care at the hospital, (couldn't have asked for better) but it sure is good to be home. (Though I do miss the adjustable bed--- makes getting into and out of sooo much easier and more comfortable!)

Yes, I know, the outfit looks mighty big on her, but this is the going home outfit I had for her, It may have been too big, but she still looks cute in it!!! oh well!

Sam has loved the fact that Molly grasped his little finger in her hand. Now, every time he sees her he will shove his finger at her hand in hopes that she will clasp down again. He will do it whether she is awake or asleep. This day I had to tell him not to touch her because she was"night-night" on the couch. The next thing I notice, Sam is picking up the quilt beside her and placing it on top of her and gathering all of his sleep friends (the ones he MUST have in order to go to bed). he then places all of his friends around her and says "nigh-nigh bee-bee" (night-night baby) What a sweet little guy, to "tuck her in" and share his bedtime buddies with her. I sure hope he stays this sweet and tenderhearted though out his life!
Molly holding daddy's finger
Peaceful baby
Sam's foot compared to Molly's

0 comments: