Thursday, August 23, 2007

asleep with friends


Oh nap time.... he needs it, he wants it, he even asks for it, but once he is in the bed he likes to talk to his friends and play. There are days that he will do this for up to a full hour before giving in and falling asleep. Today was just that kind of day. It was about 1 1/2 hours since I put him down and I wanted to see if he was finally asleep. this is what I saw. So sweet isn't it? holding on to 2 of his favorite things... his glow worm and his "taggie" I love to see this very active and energetic little guy at peace, then i remember that it doesn't last long so if I want to get anything done around the house I had better do it now

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that you let him play, but he knows that it is quiet time and so he just falls asleep without crying to get up! Isn't it great to have a little expected break to get stuff done? What a great mommy - smile.