Sunday, November 07, 2010

just like a bad penny, they keep coming back---




yup, these are my special "ducky friends". Michelle and I have been been "sharing" for like 6-7 years now. Just check out the yummy goodies that they held!! These ducks are ugly special little friends. You just never know when or how they might turn up. you can check out the real story here, for those of you who do not know. I thought for sure I had posted about these guys several other times, but was unable to find the posts. Anyway, my friend Michelle just moved away a few weeks ago. She did not just move to a new house, but she moved to a whole new state--- several states away. :( I know she was all excited about her new house and just how she was to decorate it. I just assumed these tacky beautiful ducks would be her inspiration -- I mean, why wouldn't they?! Well, as you can imagine, I was quite suprised when they showed up at our last Bunko night. I had forgotten about them actually (I know, I know, who could forget these lovelies, right?!))

1 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

All is right with the world....!
Gotcha!