Saturday, November 13, 2010

tinkle tinkle little star...

potty training.... love it or hate it?!
YOU DECIDE:I love this... it shows her true form. The only time we can sit on the throne is after nap time (and even then it can be quite tricky as she is quite stubborn and has caught on to my routine) I love the wild wild hair along with the screaming tears scene.
We go round and round, sing songs, run water, etc. I have to say, I think that she is so in love with elmo, and so in love with the fact that he is on her diapers (pampers) we may never get them off of her.

funny story though... the other day she (as usual) pulls the toilet seat down onto her back and then says "I'm a turtle" pretty cute, helps the frustration ha ha.
and....then all of the sudden, all is good yet again...

0 comments: