Monday, November 15, 2010

halloween yumminess

I love Halloween. I know a lot of people find that surprising since I am a Christian. To me Halloween is just so fun, I mean really, what other day can you play dress up, ring your neighbors' doorbell and expect them to give you candy?! What a fun, fun tradition :) my kids have already learned to love this little ritual as well!
I decided to take halloween one step further this year... I am always the one that comes up with a ton of fun and great ideas, but then I don't work the kinks out in time, I forget about them or they just do not turn out as planned. I tried to be more on the ball this year and had fun creating a fun halloween snack dinner:
hot dog mummies-- how cute are they? so very simple, I think next year they will look cuter, but hey, not bad for a rookie huh?!

check out these cute mini pizzas!!
and then the final product... we also had pea pod/almond monsters too. unfortunately, the kids were really indifferent about the whole deal, but Kirk and I thought it was cute-- so at least someone thought it was fun. (there is hope next year they will appreciate it more... or not)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative...you are a good mommy!1