Saturday, February 12, 2011

curly Q

I have always imagined if I ever had a little girl that she would have big blue eyes and really great curly hair. (2 things that I don't have, but always wished I did)
Well, I did get my blue eyed beauty, but unfortunately she has straight as a board hair. It is also very thin, baby fine, so won't hold curl at all. And then I found these amazing things called "curlformers". They are not actual 'curlers" they are made of a mesh type material and are in like a spiral shape. You need a hook as well for them to work.
I love them!!! They really do work, and last throughout the day. Molly doesn't seem to mind them either. I usually put them in after bath, and she sleeps in them (I have tried the hairdryer, but she is not as fond of it and it takes too long.) I tell her we are going to put on pretty hair and pretty curlers and that is that! Isn't that hysterical? You can get them to lay down, but I just got a kick out of this :)I do think she is now ready for the longer ones now, as her hair is longer, but isn't she cute?! I know, she looks really different doesn't she?!

0 comments: