Sunday, October 10, 2010

state fair 2010

What a beautiful and fun day. We headed down to the state fair with our friends. It was crazy, 2 adults and 5 children under the age of 5. The kids were SO good. I just can not say it enough, the kids were SOOOO good! We ejoyed the sights, sounds, smells, food, animals, dog show and of course the rides.
Sam and Hanna got to go on several rides. Sam was having a blast, but he did keep a death grip on each ride! It was a little different this time than the last wow--- that was 2 whole years ago! Sam and Hanna both enjoyed the rides this time.

Molly was watching from the sidelines, wanting to ride too. I wasn't sure how she would do, she has never been on anything like that beforeAnd then it was time, the moment of truth... I should never have questioned it... my sweet little daredevil got to ride her first ride... and LOVED IT. Aubree did not care too much, but I have to keep in mind that even though she is bigger than Molly, she is still 8 months younger!What a cute little bearLions, and tigers and bears, oh my!-- this Lion is eating my boy (and he did this all himself, making sure I got his picture in it!!)Sam, Hanna, and Molly got to enjoy one last ride together- we could tell it was getting later as the crowds were getting thicker and the rides fuller. So, what do you think? Did they like it?I should say so!!!!!

0 comments: