Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What are we growing in the back yard?

Kirk was edging the yard a week or so ago and called me out. I thought he must have cut the pool or broken a toy of some sort, but then he took me over to the area between the swing set and the playhouse. This is the site I saw...
close...
closer...
closest... but what is it? yup, that is animal fur, but the question was, WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL?

these little creatures barely had fur on them themselves so it was hard to make them out.... BUT I saw something very promising amongst the little feet and bodies and earswe think there are 3 of them... what is YOUR guess?

2 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

i was gonna guess bunnies or rats...so glad you got bunnies!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

yes, i was a little afraid they were rats at first... then i saw cute little button tails instead of long skinny rat tails--- ahhh, sigh of relief :)