Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pictures

It is mid July. Sam' turned 4 in March, Molly turned 2 in June. I have not gotten their yearly photos taken. We have not been to the photographer since Thanksgiving. There is a reason for this. It is a horrible experience. No, the photographers are usually great, I am pleased with the studio... you see, it is my children that make this such an awful time. No smiles, no sitting, no listening. I know I have talked about this before so I wont bore you with the details, but the session did end with Molly running on the background, and somehow falling flat on her back and smacking her head. game over, session over. We were done. One cool thing though, we ran into a friend of mine and her 2 year old. She said how much she looks forward to getting his pictures taken as well ha

0 comments: