Wednesday, April 29, 2009

COUPONS/SAMPLES/FOOD DISCOUNTS DAY


80% off Restaurant.com code.
Get 80% Off with every order of $25 Gift Certificates. Use code LUCKY and pay ONLY $2 for each $25 Gift Certificate thru 4/30.

**If your unfamiliar with how restaurant.com works:
Restaurant.com had partnered with tons of Restaurants to offer deep discounts when you dine out. Basically you search through the participating restaurants by typing in your zip, choose one you like and purchase a certificate to get a HUGE discount on your meals. Before the certificate can be used, you do have to purchase a minimum amount at the restaurant. This amount varies depending upon the certificate amount you purchase. For example: if the restaurant says you have to have a minimum purchase of $50 dollars, then that means you will have to at least spend $50 before you can use the $25 gift certificate. So you would end up getting $75 worth of food for only $50 after the gift certificates used.***

I have never used these or tried them. Have heard about it several different places--- even the news a few weeks ago. I have seen several restaurants that are in my area on here so I think I might give it a try and at these rates why not right?!

~let me know if you have done this before or if you do it now and what you think about it~



1 comments:

Daphney Harris said...

You amaze me! I LOVE all your coupons and deals! Thanks so much for sharing.