Monday, October 10, 2011

Sam's at school, what do the girls do?

I knew it not only was going to be hard on me to have Sam gone, but hard on Molly as well. She loves having her brother around, she enjoys mimicking him, doing what he does, you know, pestering him. So, I just knew she would be horrible with him gone. She and I had a good time on Monday, the first day of school. It was as though a switch turned off on Molly. I have never seen her like this before. She was happy, giggly, sweet, helpful, she listened, she minded and did I say no whining, no crying at all that day? or the next? or the day after that? I have never seen this side of Molly before. This has been the best she has ever been, in her whole 3 years! Though it is sad to have Sam gone all day, it has been nice to get to know this sweet little girl!!
Joy, Surprise are the emotions here:

JOY:great happiness, pleasure
I AM so happy about this change in my sweet Molly's personality

SURPRISE: something amazing; state of amazement
I am so amazed by this new attitude I see in Molly

We did manage to do a few fun things that first week. Molly loves PINK (almost as much as she loves ELMO) and all things 'girly' so, what better to do than to paint our toenails... she LOVED it! We have since gone to toe and fingernails, and a much brighter pink! what can I say?! She has been really, really good!
We also have enjoyed going out and about and doing errands etc. Have I mentioned she is girly and a little bit 'deva-ish?'. She has rediscovered the sippy cup. Who knows why, but she has decided she needs it with her, at all times. She loves to keep her shades atop her head, her necklaces become more than just an accessory.Oh what do we have in store when she is 13?! But i do have to admit, she sure is a cute diva :)

0 comments: