Monday, May 05, 2008

You should have seen the other guy...

my poor little pumpkin. As we are transitioning to the new "BIG BOY" room and bed Samuel and I have been spending time playing in his new room so that he is more comfortable in it. So, while I was putting his clothes in his new closet, he was jumping and rolling around on the BIG queen sized bed, misjudged the edge and fell right off. I saw the fall and felt like I leapt in slow motion. Unfortunately though, I was unable to catch him and he plowed face first onto a plastic dump truck. He now has quite a shiner and very swollen eye. I attempted to ice it down after it happened, but Sam insisted on holding it himself, then when he realized that there was ice in there he was a lot more interested in eating the ice than placing it on his eye.



It seemed the swelling increased AFTER nap time, I didn't get a picture of that.

0 comments: