Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I am FINALLY back. It has been busy around here and for some reason by the time evening came and it was computer time I just did not have the energy or desire to blog. Hopefully I will be able to be back for a while. There are so many things that have been going on it is hard to know where to start. Guess I will go all the way back to Mother's Day.

Mother's Day. It is still hard to believe that I am actually a mother. I am so honored and blessed to have such a son as Samuel. I am really looking forward to being a mom to this new little miracle inside my belly as well. I only hope that I can be half the mother to these little ones as my mom was/is to me. I had such an awesome example of what a mom is, she rose the standard very high! She has worn so many hats throughout the years and for this I am so grateful! Thanks for being my mom, mom!



Kirk and Samuel treated me to a wonderful pedicure for mother's day. It was so nice and relaxing. I guess they felt sorry for me since I can no longer reach my feet ha! This is the view of my newly painted toes that I see:
This is the view I see when I step. ahhh, how nice!! Thanks guys! It was a perfect gift!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Dear Daughter.....I only hope you are blessed with as sweet and special girl as I was.
Thank you for the compliment...I loved (and still do) being your mom (and Rod's).
We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the newest addition to our family.
Big hugs and all my love,
Mom