Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy #5! (belated)

Happy Anniversary Kirk!!!!

Wow! Amazing. What a whirl wind these past 5 years have been. It was a beautiful day in May 2003 that we wed , committing our lives together before God, our friends and family. It was like a dream come true. God had delivered my knight in shining armour to me. I just have a hard time believing it has already been 5 whole years! I am so blessed to have you as my husband and to have you as the father of our children. I am looking forward to the next 5-15-20 etc years!! Can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

Wedding Day 2003
Honeymoon
1st Anniversary-- tasting 1 year old cake (hmmm, not so tasty!!)
1st anniversary (Hawaiian vacation)just shy of 2nd Anniversary-- Blue bonnetsJust shy of 3rd Anniversary (Special addition to the family! ~Sam is 1 month)Last year (just shy of our 4th Anniversary), bluebonnets again... guess the only pics close to our anniversary that we have of the 2 of us is in the bonnets. (Kirk is such a trooper-- lets me have his picture taken in the flowers)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I loved to see the photo hx. I never did get to see any photos of the wedding - would like to see that dress.