Tuesday, January 08, 2008

न्यू Year

This year has been pretty good so far.

~I get to hang out with this sweet face every day

~The weather has been great! It has been in the mid to upper 70's since Sat! I know it won't last long, but it is nice to have some warmer days in the midst of winter. I did appreciate the cooler weather last week though, we had a fire in the fireplace several nights in a row! I love to watch the fire and hear the crack and pop of the wood.

~'Christmas' is officially gone from my house (though it is always a little sad to put it away)

~I have been able to feel little "flutters" in my belly. I am looking forward to being able to really feel the baby move. (and curious as to whether this one will flip and roll as much as Samuel did.) If only we would have known then what we know now. Samuel never really kicked much, he would, however, flip and flop all around. This was apparently a precursor to his extremely energetic self (as yes, he still flips and flops all the time ha)

~My car will be able to be fixed this week. We will take it to the shop in the am.

~Kirk has really enjoyed his Wii

~my dear friend from college (the one who is due on the same day as we are) has already been able to see her miracle (baby) on sono and knows what she is having (though she won't share until we have ours!!-no fair!)

~Only 4 more days until we get to see our sweet miracle on sono. (and take a peek at the gender)

~The unfortunate thing is that I saw gas cross the barrier- it was $3.01 today. It is mid winter... what will it cost this summer?

0 comments: