Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy weekend

Saturday was haircut day. Sam has been looking quite "scruffy" lately so it was time yet again for another haircut. This is his 4th haircut, though his first 2 were given by me (that is when he lost his cute curls) I wasn't able to get pictures of his first "real" haircut as I had to hold him on my lap. I thought I was going to have to hold him again this time because as soon as he sat in the chair he started to cry and cling onto me. He then saw daddy sitting in the chair next to him as he was preparing for his haircut. Sam then decided he was a "big boy" and sat there as though he did it all of the time! He is pretty good and was even better once he was able to hold a comb in each hand.


After his haircut and a good nap, Sam was able to go to Joshua's 1 year birthday party. As you can see he decided he needed to be right in the middle of things when there were presents being opened. (he had a hard time at home keeping his hands off of the present we brought ha ha)

Josh was so excited about his new cell phone that he did not even notice Sam and Matthew eyeing (and later opening) the big present behind him!!

Hope you had a super birthday Josh. Thanks for letting Sam help you with your presents!

0 comments: