Sunday, February 10, 2013

Merry CHRISTmas...again


Merry Christmas  2012
We were not able to celebrate CHRISTmas with my family until New Years Eve because my brother and his family were able to take an awesome cruise vacation over CHRISTmas.  It was so good to see the family. It was a whirlwind of a visit-- we celebrated Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve and New years all in less than 24 hours!!  
We started with our tradition of a Chinese dinner---  can't have CHRISTmas with out Chinese food, this has been a tradition since at least the 80's-- it might be longer, I am not sure though-- I just remember it from high school for sure.
After dinner we came back and prepared for the mountains of gifts to be unveiled.  

Before the festivities began I took this picture---look at how great this picture with my niece, my mom and my baby girl is--I love it!
The littles got to open their gifts first--- Molly got some new jewels
Sam got in a little trouble that night... there was a lot of energy, a lot of excitement and my dad was consoling him.  They are such great pals!
Dad got the traditional gift-- a desk calendar-- yet again another tradition at Christmas--
and my pretty mama
Sam got a new piano (molly did too) from their aunt and uncle---  Ethan was so good to cheer him on as he made the most obnoxious beautiful music!
We had quite the spread to eat after the gift opening--- it was our New Years Eve smorgasbord.  What a fabulous family!
hey look--- I am a part of this special family too!! :)
My niece made the cutest cupcakes for sam and Molly (and all of us to enjoy!) YUM
It was midnight, it was time to celebrate---  I will only share 1 photo...
no haters ---please!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012


0 comments: