Wednesday, February 20, 2013

flash forward

YIKES!!!!!
 I am a little scared....
  I have just seen my life 14 years into the future
 Molly--- sweet
 innocent
all grown up

Molly is all girl--- a rough and tumble, prissy, frilly sparkling girl.  She loves to wear all things pink, frilly, full of glitter-- and be barefooted.  She loves to dress up-- and change her outfit several times throughout the day.  She prefers ruffled skirts to jeans and pants.  She NEEDS to wear "pink sparkly lipstick" and bright nail polish.  She loves to watch me put on my make-up.  She loves to wear powder, and always wants more.  Occasionally I will make her day by putting on a little eyeshadow-- you know the kind that you can't tell that you are wearing it?  One day she just begged and begged me.  Her hair was already "all dolled up".   I had a weak moment, those beautiful blue eyes batted at me one too many times I guess.  I put make up on her-- I was her hero, she thought she was "beautiful"~ ~  I almost cried--- and  I vowed not to put mascara on those beautiful long eyelashes of hers ~ ~  ever again. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! Where did our "little" Molly go? She is so cute and is going to be a BEAUTIFUL teenager...just no more makup...too sad to even pretend to see her all grown up.
Where does time go?