Sunday, April 24, 2011

where could they be?! I can't see!!!

It has been really windy here. Whatever is in the air (or as Kirk says, "my allergies") has really affected my eyes. I needed to take out my contacts and wear my glasses. I could not find them. Anywhere. I looked EVERYWHERE. They were gone. BUT I knew that I had last placed them on my new night stand beside the bed. It was not the problem of remembering where I last placed them, it was where could Molly have put them. I knew I was in trouble and had decided I might never find them. I had to wear a pair of glasses from like 10 years ago. They are twisted, a weaker prescription, uneven, paint stained and of course a wee bit out of style. I had no other choice. The next day something across the room caught my eye...

Something on top of my lamp was not quite right.
yup. it is. my glasses.
Now I know the where, but will I ever know how or why?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think how boring your life would be with out.....MOLLY! haha