Saturday, April 23, 2011

bluebonnets take 1

Well, it is that time yet again, time to head to the bonnets and get some beautiful pictures. Hmmm, well, I have seen MANY pictures that people have of their children sitting in a patch of bluebonnets, they are all so cute, so fun, so Texas! Then there is me. I have managed to go to the bluebonnets every year since Sam was born... yes, his initial blue bonnet exposure was when he was just a couple of weeks old. At first, I took the blame, I am not a good photographer, The sun was in the sky and the kids were squinting etc etc. But I have finally decided... it is not me, it is for sure my subjects... But still, I try....It was a nice day, but windy. very, very windy
She wanted to leave, as soon as we got there...

here are a few blasts from the past... wonder why I never posted last year?! :)2009 2008

0 comments: