Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where's Waldo?!

Both kids were down for their naps... at least in their respective beds suppose to be sleeping. I took this opportunity to take a well needed shower. Sam's room is just above our master closet and part of our bathroom. While I was in the shower I heard a lot of banging above me, but was enjoying the hot water on my head too much to care (I knew who it was and that there was really nothing he could get hurt with) Eventually the noises stopped and life was calm yet again. Miss Molly's nap was over and usually she wakes Sam up or vice versa so I listen outside Sam's door to see if he was up yet. I didn't hear him chatting/whining/crying so I quietly opened the door to take a peek and this is what I saw. I immediately ran down stairs, grabbed the camera and snapped a couple of pics (of course it does wake him up)
He was a little dazed and confused at first, not sure if it was because he didn't wake up on his own, or if it was because he was trying to remember why there was a box on his head!
For some reason this pampers box made a great road for that blue truck and they were his favorite toys for several days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think this is unusual? I always sleep with a box on my head..don't you? heehee
Never a dull moment is there little mommy?