Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I go were

Sam has really been into pretend play lately. I absolutely LOVE to watch his mind work as he mimics daily rituals that we all do. For instance I have been able to eat all kinds of wonderfully prepared meals (all of which comes with a chicken gugget) The other day Sam found my old hat, one of his cell phones and his truck. He held quite the conversation on the phone as seen here:
after his conversation , before he hung up he told whoever was on the other end that he was going to were (work) like daddy. He then had to place his phone into his pocket (it was apparently pretty difficult to shove that thing in there, requiring him to get down on the floor)He then picked up his truck, his paper and said he was going. When I asked him about the items he had chosen he told me he had his truck like daddy drives. He did give a reason for the hat, but I didn't quite understand it. And the phone, well, doesn't everyone need a phone?
Have a good day at 'were', honey!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as long as he brings a pay check home...he can go to work as much as he wants. :)