Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BRRRRRR

last night:


WOW, did the thermometer really say 17 this morning? That makes for a pretty cold morning! The sleet started last night just after my Acteen meeting was canceled for last night and my Bible study was canceled for this morning.(I am really kind of happy about that one though, I was going to have to miss it again since molly still has a runny nose and cough) I know it is dangerous, but it is also so pretty to see. I love to see the shine of the ice that looks like everything is covered in glass. Too bad we don't have any real trees around to see.

here is the side of the brick, notice the protected inner side and the exposed outer side:
the "glass grass"
our shrub brrrr, makes me feel cold to think of being covered in ice!
have no fear, it is suppose to be back to the mid 60's by Friday!! (this winter has really been crazy that is for sure!)

0 comments: