Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet baby!

I don't know who she is, but I hope she stays around a while. This is our (hopefully) new daughter Molly. She is actually awake and not screaming (very rare occurrence) this week has been soo much better. When she smiles her whole face lights up. I love to see her smile, and thankfully we have seen her do a lot more of it this week. Last Thursday she started rolling over from her tummy to her back. I think it surprised her at first, but now it makes her mad as she prefers her tummy. She has also started scooting across the floor. She won't win any races yet, but she sure can move a couple of feet away. She tries pretty hard to get those legs bent and under her body, I don't think it will be too terribly long before she figures it out. I am not ready for her to be mobile yet, if I swaddle her really tight will it help?! She is not as strong as Sam was at this age yet, but I think she wants to match him in his crawling (he was crawling at 4 months 1 week!)

1 comments:

Daphney Harris said...

OH my goodness. She looks just like her Daddy in this picture! I thought she looked like you, but I was wrong!!! She is still beautiful no matter who she looks like.