Wednesday, December 17, 2014

oh, that girl...

 We all know it, we all laugh about it, but here is just a little proof.  Molly does tend to dance to the beat of a different drummer.
 The 1st graders all wrote a thank you note to the veterans .  Apparently they needed to paint a flag as well.  I loved looking at all of the cute flags, seemed they all had 50 stars and 13 stripes.  Then I spotted Molly's.  I guess we now only need 12 states and wow, can't even tell how many colonies we have.  and stripes...  why should we aline them?  Isn't it prettier to fan it out like the sun's rays?!?
And why would anyone number their spelling test where you can actually fit your spelling word on the paper?  That would be crazy!  We talked about it after I got her paper.  She still claims that there was not a problem... she was able to get the words on there wasn't she??!!! 
Then I get this in her daily folder...  Thinking it must have been a bad day, and this just topped it off...
 
oh, I do not know what goes on in that sweet little head of hers sometimes, (most times) but she does make a smile come across my face on occasion...

0 comments: