Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Christmas songs at church Sam and Molly

This is the best I got---  My camera kept stopping on me?  then it was completely blurry?? who know-- I am sure it is the camera and not the camera holder---  that would never be ha ha.

Molly looks like she has fleas this year.  Sam looks like he could fall asleep at any minute.  Yup, best performance ever ha

Apparently I kept them both up too late the night before as they yawn throughout.  Doesn't phase Molly though-- she continues to sing through the yawn listen carefully, you can really hear it.

It was really special though because Sam's 3rd grade teacher from school came to see him sing!!  It was a wonderful surprise!  So sweet.

and it would not be a church singing event without Molly trying to do something to make sure she is noticed...
I love Christmas time.  I love theses kids.  I love that they are singing songs about our Savior.  I pray that they will soon listen to Christ stirring in their hearts.

0 comments: