Monday, July 18, 2011

NEW YORK CITY take 2

So it would not be VBS if there was not singing right?! and it would not be me to not be super duper proud of my kids singing the songs, SOOOO here it is. There are several, but some are duplicates... you see, we have 2 services at our church. This means I have 2 shots to get the pictures and video...

I am amazed that he actually sang AND did the hand motions... this is a first!!! So cute, makes my heart swell to see him. You cn actually hear him singing too (if you focus and concentrate) I love that I can hear him. I am sure he will just love it too when his future wife sees and hears it ha ha!!!
Good things


help one another

Molly sings the same song

Now to be in the mind of a 5 year old... Sam sang in both services, I guess if you have already done it once, you become much more comfortable and a lot more "jiggy with it" I am behind the camera shaking my head and finger and saying, "no", but the goofy faces continue...

Sam sings good things take 2

and the theme song: Big Apple Adventure:

0 comments: