Monday, March 07, 2011

What is going on around here?

I love walking around the house and seeing things that don't quite add up right. With my two it is not just a daily occurrence, but more of an hourly one ha.
Sam has "rest time" everyday. This means, Sam must go up stairs and be in his room and rest (play quietly). It is always interesting to find the different things he plays with and the specific placement he has them allMolly is funny. She is a tornado, hurricane and tsunami all wrapped up into one, HOWEVER, she has to place her toys all in a row.
Kirk went to "rest" during rest time, Sam wanted to go in the bed with him. They both took a sweet little nap.
Yup, that is my candle, Yup, that is the turkey from Molly's sandwich, Yup, she told me she was "all done". Yup, my line of questioning has changed.

I went through my coupons and looked for expired ones... the kids enjoyed "going through" them as well.
After I took down the Christmas decorations, Molly decided the little nitch needed something else in it---
Elmo, Minnie Mouse and magic wands on top of our bedroom pillows?!...
No, I can not explain this one--- It looks as though my children are actually 1) calm 2) sweet and 3) sitting next to each other without hitting/pinching/pulling/pushing one another.--- yup, this is DEFINITELY NOT a normal sight at my house


0 comments: