Wednesday, December 09, 2009

snow

WOW, is this Texas or Michigan? The unimaginable happened on the 2nd day of December... We got SNOW!!!! I think we actually got a snowfall before my friends up north did this year!!! It was a very, very wet snow that we woke up to and it was melting as we walked/played in it, but it was fun for like the hour or so that it lasted.
It was 9 am when I decided we could go and play, it was 9:00 and 30 seconds that I realized we live in Texas and are ill-prepared for this kind of fun!!! Molly has a coat, though she had not had the chance to wear it yet, and I did not want to ruin it for a minute of fun. She also has no sweat shirts or sweaters or anything really heavy to wear. So... out comes some of Sam's "hand-me-downs" She was so layered that she started resembling the Michelin man.
Sam was just thrilled to be able to wear his rain coat and boots and play in the snow
Molly could care less about playing in it, she enjoyed EATING it (surprise anyone ha)I love this one, with the roses blooming in the background and snow on the ground

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture in front of the roses...looks like they had a lot of fun..yes..Molly does look a bit heavy with clothes.haha