Tuesday, July 14, 2009

rain, rain, we are greatful for the rain

Baby, it has been HOT outside! we were also blessed with a little bit of rain a couple of weeks ago. This meant no outside playing, which leads to a little bit of boredom. Leave it to Sam to find his own entertainment when cooped up in the house:
1) find salt shaker on kitchen island and well, shake of course!
2) transform to your alter ego, "SPIDERSAM MAN"
3) make many, many phone calls to friends/daddy/grandparents etc
4) refuse to wear clothes and run around in your big boy underwear
5)and last, but not least.... hang on your mom's leg whenever she moves from one spot to another.gotta say though, I am not so sure that #5 was a rainy day deal only as Sam has been VERY attached (literally) to me lately. He has wanted to cuddle with me, sit on my lap, and of course hang on me. He usually wants Kirk to put him to bed, but now it is me. It is really sweet, I love the fact that he is going through a "mommy phase" though I have to admit, I do enjoy when kirk gets home and plays hide and seek with the kids-- gives me a little time to get things done without someone hanging on me.

0 comments: