Monday, June 29, 2009

Problem solved?!

As I said before, we had to get Molly a new crib due to a recent recall. Since we had to use the voucher on another crib, we decided to go for a converter crib this time. I really like it and the look, though there are a few things that I did not realize prior to buying. 1.) when you do not have railing in the back, you have nothing to tie the bumper pad to. 2.) when you have a 'footboard' for the front of the crib, you have no ability to lower the railing. 3.) when you can not lower the railing, it is difficult to change the sheet etc., oh well, it won't be long before it becomes a day bed then a big bed.

PROBLEM:
in just about a week I realized the new shiny crib (soon to be foot board) was being destroyed.

SOLUTION:wrap a spare sheet around the area of desire. (I know, tacky huh?!) but
CHECK IT OUT:
she couldn't even wait 2 minutes before she went to work on the railing... yes, I am so glad I found a solution.

guess I should have known this would happen when Kirk took down the previous crib... this is damage done by both Sam and Molly:apparently the plastic guard they had on it didn't cover the right area!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo.....an update!!!!
heeheeheehee