Monday, June 01, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MOLLY

Wow, It is truly hard to believe that Molly made her appearance into this earth 1 whole year ago. This year has literally FLOWN by!! Don't get me wrong, there were many, many, many days that seemed to drag on forever (and I thought I might actually go insane) but now that Molly actually smiles and giggles periodically (and the all day long scream marathons are over) I look back and wonder where did the year go? It sure seems like yesterday that I was sending out THIS post.
We had yet another low key birthday. We had a simple butterfly theme (butterfly pasta spaghetti, caterpillar food (salad) etc) Molly enjoyed dinner (as usual)
and her presents (or maybe that was Sam~ he 'helped' her open all the gifts) Then, it was time to BRING ON the CAKE... Since Molly devours any and all kinds of food I anticipated her to be the MESSY cake eating child. I had it all prepared, cloth on tile floor, wet wash cloths close at hand etc. She (pleasantly) surprised me, she wasn't messy at all. She LOVED the icing on the butterfly

Happy First Birthday my sweet Butterfly Princess

3 comments:

Alison said...

What? No way is that girl already ONE! Are you sure you did your math right? Can't wait to see you on Friday! Happy Birhtday, Molly!

Sarah said...

Those are the plates that we used for Kailey's party! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little girl!!!! Your cake is fabulous! Did you make it? Looks like a fun time!

Kelly