Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Simple addition

Take this sweet, innocent looking little boy
Add a big bottle of baby powder

and what do you get?
*
*
*
*

A BIG powdery mess!!! Yet again, I headed to the kitchen (pantry this time) guess I shouldn't head into that room, or at least not leave this little man alone for even a second! Yes, it was a little too quiet for my comfort and this is what I saw :
He was quite thorough that is for sure. He loves to help add the powder when he gets his diaper changed, guess he thought everything needed a little powdering... and I do mean EVERYTHING. It is hard to tell from the picture, but he dabbed powder on each item that was on the table. It is on the mail, his books, in his bowl that has his pretzels in it, the sippy cup, the wipe box, Molly's headband, and of course the table itself.
it was on the couch... check out the handprints
He managed to get each of his toys (not sure why it is sideways... tried several different ways to flip it, but the blog keeps flipping it back)
then, all on his own he found the wet washcloth that I had just washed Molly's face with and decided to help "clean" his mess.

This is a perfect example of why I LOVE being a mom. It is days like this that either make you laugh or cry.... I choose to LAUGH

3 comments:

Kelly Heather said...

Wow wheeee! Looks like you have a very creative little guy there! That is sooo funny! I can definately relate to that sort of thing! God is so good to give moms a sense of humor!:)

Anonymous said...

Sure....sure .... Samuel did this!I think you just haven't had time to DUST!!!!hahahahaha
Love the updates on this little guy.
Big Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah, I love these 'real boy moments'! I always take photos of these. I have scrapbook layout titled "Home Wrecker" full of these types of everyday events. When Jake was about 2/3 he took the cinamon sugar and dumped it on to white carpet. He aslo walked across freshly oil painted floors. Now it is Luke's turn. Oh the joys of boys! Emily