Friday, July 18, 2008

hot days in the summer time

What do you do when it is 102 degrees outside? ~ You find your own adventures inside of course!
I (stupidly) placed Sam's car seat on top of a box. I put it there so that it would be out of the way, what I didn't think about was that it would be a fun place to sit. (though I should have since Sam is a silly monkey boy) It is events like this that have caused us to purchase a new tv stand and strap for the tv that is in our loft (we are currently reclaiming our family room and house and converting our loft into a kid-friendly play area)
Sam Also enjoys using Molly's swing for his friend, Mr. Lion. Yes, he also knows how to turn it on and likes his lion to be on the "bean" (green) setting. Molly enjoys the red setting though there are many times when I will find it mysteriously on "bean".

0 comments: