Friday, March 07, 2008

Good times with good friends

Can it really be possible? 2 years since I have seen Danna and her family? 2 years? Way too long that is for sure. Danna and I met back in college and were pretty much inseparable until 2 years ago. Having husbands, kids, jobs and living 5 hours away makes a huge difference. It is just far enough to be too far! Danna and I have pretty much always been on the same paths. Katie was born just 3 months before Samuel and believe it or not we are both due to have our 2nd children on the same day! Katie and Sam "chatting it up"It was a quick visit, but so good to see my friend and her family. Here are just a few pics of the weekend. true to form, I wait until the last minute to bring out the camera which is when the kiddos aren't in the right frame of mind ha. Notice Katie in her gown?! Apparently she refused to get dressed so she got to head home in her pj's.Samuel and Katie
Danna and KellyThe bellies.
(For those of you who are wondering... no, I am not a giant, and no Danna is not a shrimp. I am taller than she is, but I had on my heeled boots which add a couple of inches.)

Kenneth, Katie and Danna


2 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Thanks for the clarification on the height...I knew you weren't very tall, so I was beginning to wonder about Danna...

:)