Sunday, March 23, 2008

Busy ride home

No one can say that Sam does not find creative ways to entertain himself. On our trip home from Bible study he insisted on playing with his "telephone" that he made out of styrofoam cups. Since this seemed like such a harmless request it was granted. Along the way he was quiet and I could here him scratching at the cup. I looked back in the mirror only to see that he had made a solid beard out of stickers. I thought that that was all he was doing until I pulled into the garage to see this: Stickers in the hair, on his chest, on his legs and even his back. Pretty cute, that is until I had to remove them from his hair OUCH!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids used to do this, too. It seems like stickers are the only entertainment left when you're stuck in a car seat! Very cute. How are you feeling? I hope that the pregnancy is going well. You don't look pregnant in your photo! I am sure that you feel it, though. I always felt so much bigger than I probably was. Em