Friday, February 29, 2008

The playboy

This week we got to have a fun house guest over. Mei Ling came to stay with us while my folks went on vacation. Samuel LOVES it when Mei Ling comes to visit, though he also LOVES to pester her. For some reason he just can't keep his sweet little hands off of her. He has to be touching her or laying beside her or attempting to lay on her at all times. She is a GREAT sport. She is so sweet and will put up with all of his antics. Don't get me wrong, he does have some moments when he is sweet to her, like when he laid on the bottom step and "chatted" with her.
After snapping this picture, he decide he need to 'pose' for the camera. He was quite comical as he continued to give me different positions on the staircase. This is the photo session I had: What a HAM!! Where he came up with this is beyond me, but it sure made me chuckle! He would go from pose to p;ose as I snapped away! there are a few more pics, but I won't bore you all ha ha

0 comments: