Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Monday again


What do YOU do on Mondays? Monday is my big cleaning day for the week. You know the drill. Clean the bathrooms, scrub the toilets, dust the rooms, do the laundry (including the ironing) ok ok, I will admit, I don't always iron on Mondays. I hate to iron, what a chore it is. I seem to iron in more creases than what were there to begin with ~ha. I promised Kirk that when I was a stay at home mom I would take good care of all of his dress shirts. I have kept my promise (I just did not say how long it would take me to return the shirt once it went into the laundry basket) i used to have a friend in college that LOVED to iron. It is always good to have a friend who loves to iron when you hate it! She helped out so many times. (Emily, do you know who I am talking about?)
Why Monday you say? Well, isn't that when you are suppose to do it? That is the day my mom always did it...so it must be the day everyone does it right?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sad...you know how we like having open spaces behind us.
You will get used to it...but I know it is upsetting to see it happen.
Love ya!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Allison! I had forgotten the ironing thing. Do you still hear from her? I drive through Valpraiso, IN every once in a while and think of her. Well, at least you have an ironing day. I figure that if it needs extra ironing, then I didn't buy the right fabric - smile. Emily