Monday, July 30, 2007

scrap day


a few days ago we had our scrapbook -get -together with a few of my friends. unfortunately sylvia had to work and alison was sick at home and taking care of josh and his ear infections. i was the host this time. we had a good time. thankfully my mom and dad watched samuel or else none of us would have gotten anything done. it is always so good to get together with friends, have an adult conversation and do something that I want to do without interruption. as usual i did more paper shuffling and socializing than scrapping but isn't that part of the purpose of getting together? I was able to finish my 2 page layout after the girls left. it is not one of my favorites, but i am trying to use more "busy" paper instead of the "safer" papers that i usually go with. as you can see, i am a little behind with my scrapping. keep watching, you will see my pages and the fact that there is no rhyme or reason to the event/ month or milestone. i guess i am a little ADD that way! hopefully i can finish sam's first year before he is two.

0 comments: