Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Christmas

I know. I know... I have not posted in a while and what I have posted has not been of much interest to anyone. I guess that means that there is not a whole lot of excitement going on here, plus we are busy hustling and bustling to get all the stockings hung by the chimney with care. So, while I am on a small hiatus from the informative blogness I thought I would throw a question to all of you faithful readers (known and unknown) :

"What is your favorite Christmas memory"
just leave a comment and share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One year, when I was about nine, our whole family came for Christmas - aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents - and they all stayed at our house over night! What a crowd. When it was time for bed, all the cousins got piled into one room and the grown-ups told us to go to sleep. What a funny thought. Rather than going sleep right away, we all sang Christmas carols until our eyes wouldn't stay open anymore. Such a cozy thing to do! I loved that Christmas. :)

(I have to post "anonymous" because I don't have an account. However, Kelly, I want credit for not being a lurker. This post is from Amber!)

Anonymous said...

1) The Christmas we got the Atari 2600.
2) Any Christmas spent skiing (except for the driving to/from Colorado.