Thursday, August 21, 2008

What begins with "T"?

Thursday
Trouble
Two-year old
Toddler
Terrible
Talented artist
Too quiet
Try to clean
Tile floor
Table
Now, what do all of these have in common?


Well, I was feeding the baby, it was a Thursday, when my Toddler became Too quiet. I noticed him coming over to the baby wipes as if he were Trying to clean something. It only took me a second to think about what I was seeing. I had left this Two year old at the kitchen table coloring with crayons. I get up, walk over to the table and this is what I saw:


Apparently Samuel decided he wanted to use his favorite color (boo) and show off his artistic Talent. He successfully colored on the Table, the Tile floor and the wall.


After seeing the beautiful art work I looked over at the electrical outlet. Something was different about it, but I couldn't quite figure it out.
Upon further examination, I realized that Samuel had shoved his pretzel sticks into the hole.





HMMMM< is this why they call it the TERRIBLE TWO'S?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

I especially love the creative use of pretzels! Never trust a skinny cook or a quiet toddler!

Anonymous said...

Love it..a real artist in the family...and also decorator (the electrical outlet)
These days will be gone before you know it...believe it or not..You will miss them.
Nice play on words with "T".
Your Mama!

Anonymous said...

Once again, where do they come up with these ideas?