Thursday, December 24, 2015

Children's choir sings with adult choir 12/6/15

So the kids sang a whole whoppin' one song in big church this year...  and did I mention it was with the adult choir so that you couldn't even hear the kids?  It was kind of disappointing.  They had a boy sing the solo from a local boys choir.  It was loud, and like I said so loud that you could not hear my kids (that shows how loud the volume was... you can ALWAYS here those kids!! ha) We could hear Molly here and there though while we were in the audience.  Can't really tell on the tape though.
this was the taping during the 2nd hour ( I love how we had the ability to have do-overs :)) only problem was that apparently I had a few too many previous movies and pictures on my camera because half was through it I got the FULL words across the screen and taping was DONE.  This was the clearer of the too as well (I was closer to the kids) Oh well.  still can't hear them though.




they sure do clean up well don't they?

0 comments: